Welcome to DreamCloud Academy!
DreamCloud Academy hosts a variety of services and acts as a community hub for its members. Originally an ownCloud server launched by Benjamin R. Terry back in 2016, he soon added accounts for his friends to play with. Over time, web space and additional services were added, but eventually the system grew somewhat out of date and ran short on disk space. On November of 2019, DreamCloud Academy was relaunched with additional space and services. In fact, configuration is still underway. When configuration nears completion, expect more details and for the Wiki itself to start getting filled out.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
DreamCloud Academy Services
The currently available services for members include...
DreamCloud Academy Member Pages
- Game Night!: Rich has compiled some stats on our RPG groups game night activities. He keeps it updated. Check it out!
- Barry's Page!: Back when we kicked this all off, Barry was the 1st to contribute a home page. This has some contact info, and a list of goodies he has for lending to friends.
- Ben's DCA Tech Log!: This used to be the front page of the old DreamCloud Academy. It's Ben's space now, mostly a log of the evolution of DCA on the technical side.
DreamCloud Academy Projects
Members of DreamCloud Academy are working on things! Here are currently existing projects members may be collaborating on:
- Street Fighter: The Storytelling Game 20th Anniversary Edition (Update!): A compilation of the rules from every book released for the old White Wolf Street Fighter RPG, this was originally released on September 8th, 2015. Since that time, a variety of small editing issues have been noticed. This project is to compile and document all of the issues encountered, then fix those issues in the old source documents. After this, a new, corrected PDF would be released to the public.
- Street Fighter: The Storytelling Game 20th Anniversary Edition Companion: Back when the 20th Anniversary edition was compiled, to reduce the scope only rules material was included. The Companion is meant to contain everything from the original books that was not included in the 20th Anniversary edition. This includes fiction, adventures, background material and all character stats. All text, character sheets and images have been created for this project, but the large task of layout still remains. This project is to track the issues and collaborate on completing a PDF book of this material.